Taipei / Taipei Children's Recreation Center
Taipei Children's Recreation CenterDue to large population and limited space in Taipei City, there are insufficient spaces for the leisure and recreation of children. Therefore, Taipei Children’s Recreation Center was established by the Taipei City Government at the former location of Taipei Yuanshan Zoo offering children a space in the rush Taipei City. The center covers a total area of nine point eight hectares offering an ideal place for school excursions and outdoor activities.
Taipei Children’s Recreation Center features three distinctive zones: Amusement World, Science World and Folk Arts World. Each zone represents different themes such as folklore, science and entertaining. At the Folk Arts World, children may learn the life styles of our ancestors, seeing demonstrations of making Chinese crafts, puppet performances and shadowgraphs. The Science World introduces knowledge of science by exhibitions and a three dimensional vision theater. The most popular zone is the Amusement World that offers recreational facilities and events for the enjoyments of children and teenagers.
Located at a convenient location, it is easy to visit other nearby attractions. Taipei Children’s Recreation Center is convenient in visiting Shilin Night Market, Beitou Hot Spring, Shilin Official Residence and many others. Enjoy an intellectual trip with your family and taste delicious delicacies for your Taipei travel.
As a reminder, Taipei Children’s Recreation Center is now temporary closed for the preparation of the 2010 Taipei International Flower Exhibition.
Take MRT to Yuanshan MRT Station
By Bus :
Take the city bus no. 21, 42, 47, 203, 208, 210, 213, 216, 217, 218, 220, 224, 247, 260, 269, 277, 287, 291, 301, 310 to Yuanshan stop.
you may now make your hotel reservation at Sinotour safe and secure. The recommended hotel is : Zimei Hotel
|expenditure brief:||Admission TIckets:
1. Adult Ticket - NT$30 per person
2. Bneficiaries - NT$15 per person
3. Group TIcket - over 30 people - 30% off on total price of each person.
4. Free : for people with relative identifications.
More info : (02)2593-2211
Other amusement facilities and Tomorrow's World Theatre tickets as well as the Children's Science Hall entrance vouchers have individual ticket pricings as well.
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
1. Take MRT to Yuanshan MRT Station(捷運圓山站) and walk 5 mins to center.
By Bus :
1. Take bus route 203, 218, 220, 260, 277, 279, 310, 40, 42, 612 to Yuanshan stop(圓山站) directly.
1. National Highway No.1(國道一號) exit Yuanshan offramp(圓山交流道), drive along Zhongshan North Rd(中山北路) to reach center.
Taipei hotels nearby Taipei Children's Recreation Center：
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2013 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival in New Taipei City
- 2013 Food Taipei (The 23rd Taipei International Food Show)
- Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport Named 2013 Top Green Hotel by Business Next
- 2013 COMPUTEX Taipei
- Adorable Movie Stars in “Life of Pi” come from Taipei City Zoo
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - the Enchanting Danshui District
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - Cultural Tour in Shilin area
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - Beitou Hot Spring Tour