Taipei / Keelung Miaokou Night Market
Keelung Miaokou Night MarketSituated near the Keelung Railway Station, Keelung Miaokou Night Market is reachable with a 10min stroll. With a location in Keelung City, which is the second largest port of Taiwan, visitors may find a wide selection of seafood delicacies as well as special Keelung snacks. Food stalls have their banners and signs in different languages include Chinese, English and Japanese to reduce the language barriers of the visitors.
Popular Taiwan Snacks:
Fried Salad Sandwich 營養三明治/Bubble Ice 泡泡冰/Seafood 海鮮/Ding Bien Chuo鼎邊銼/Tianbula (Taiwanese Tempura style) 甜不辣
Suggested Taipei Itineraries:
Walk about 100m along Zhong 1st Rd after exit from the Keelung Railway Station, and turn right at the intersection of Zhong 1st Rd and Ai 4th Rd.
Taipei hotels nearby Keelung Miaokou Night Market:
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2014 Appreciate Beautiful Cherry Blossoms in Taipei
- Taiwan Ranks in New York Times’ List of Top 52 Places to Visit in 2014
- Travelers may now rent a car at Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - Cultural Tour in Shilin area
- Two Day Hot Spring travel in Taipei Beitou Hot Spring area
- Taipei Top 10 Must-Sees (Part 2)
- Taipei Top 10 Must-Sees (Part 1)
- (Taipei) Have A Two Day Travel at Wulai