Taipei / Keelung Miaokou Night Market
Keelung Miaokou Night MarketSituated near the Keelung Railway Station, Keelung Miaokou Night Market is reachable with a 10min stroll. With a location in Keelung City, which is the second largest port of Taiwan, visitors may find a wide selection of seafood delicacies as well as special Keelung snacks. Food stalls have their banners and signs in different languages include Chinese, English and Japanese to reduce the language barriers of the visitors.
Popular Taiwan Snacks:
Fried Salad Sandwich 營養三明治/Bubble Ice 泡泡冰/Seafood 海鮮/Ding Bien Chuo鼎邊銼/Tianbula (Taiwanese Tempura style) 甜不辣
Directions:Walk about 100m along Zhong 1st Rd after exit from the Keelung Railway Station, and turn right at the intersection of Zhong 1st Rd and Ai 4th Rd.
Taipei hotels nearby Keelung Miaokou Night Market：
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2013 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival in New Taipei City
- 2013 Food Taipei (The 23rd Taipei International Food Show)
- Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport Named 2013 Top Green Hotel by Business Next
- 2013 COMPUTEX Taipei
- Adorable Movie Stars in “Life of Pi” come from Taipei City Zoo
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - the Enchanting Danshui District
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - Cultural Tour in Shilin area
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - Beitou Hot Spring Tour