Taipei / Keelung Miaokou Night Market
Keelung Miaokou Night MarketSituated near the Keelung Railway Station, Keelung Miaokou Night Market is reachable with a 10min stroll. With a location in Keelung City, which is the second largest port of Taiwan, visitors may find a wide selection of seafood delicacies as well as special Keelung snacks. Food stalls have their banners and signs in different languages include Chinese, English and Japanese to reduce the language barriers of the visitors.
Popular Taiwan Snacks:
Fried Salad Sandwich 營養三明治/Bubble Ice 泡泡冰/Seafood 海鮮/Ding Bien Chuo鼎邊銼/Tianbula (Taiwanese Tempura style) 甜不辣
Suggested Taipei Itineraries:
Walk about 100m along Zhong 1st Rd after exit from the Keelung Railway Station, and turn right at the intersection of Zhong 1st Rd and Ai 4th Rd.
Taipei hotels nearby Keelung Miaokou Night Market:
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- Ring in the New Year 2014 with 218-second fireworks show at Taipei 101
- (Taipei) 2013 Chaolin Ancient Trail Silver Grass Festival
- Countdown to 2014 in Taipei, Taoyuan, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Yilan & Hualien
- (Taipei) Enjoy a Two Day Hot Spring travel at Wulai
- 2013 Taipei Dadaocheng Fireworks Festival
- 2013 Keelung Mid-summer Ghost Festival
- (New Taipei City) 2013 Gongliao Ho-hai-yan Rock Festival
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - Cultural Tour in Shilin area