Taipei / Guandu Nature Park
Guandu Nature ParkDo not hesitate to give yourself a chance to visit the Guandu Nature Park; a park which is located at the delta point of Danshui and Keelung Rivers.
Guandu Nature Park is mainly divided into 4 zones: Conservation Zone, Education Zone, Observation Zone, and Recreation Zone. It is considered as the last piece of clean soil in Northern Taiwan; a haven for the waterfowl birds.
During the bird-viewing season from every October to March, around 200 species of birds can be seen. In the wetlands of the park, the enrich ecosystem offers you views of crabs, mudskippers, and special rare marine creatures that you will not see frequently.
In the past few years, bicycle riding has become a popular sport in Taiwan. Here in Guandu, you may rent or bring your bicycle; enjoy a bicycle ride along the river and enjoy yourself an ecological and healthy trip.
Do not forget that Danshui is not far away from Guandu.
You may take a good rest at Danshui hotels: Lasea Resort, Joy Hotel Fisherman Wharf , See's Revert Hotel and Fullon Hot Spring Resort Danshuei after an exhausted day at Guandu Nature Park.
|opening hours:||Normal Hours : 09:00am - 05:00pm (no more entry after 4:30pm)
Public Holidays : 09:00am - 06:00pm (no more entry after 5:30pm)
The Park closes on the third Monday of every month, and the eve of the Lunar Chinese New Year.
(There are variations due to seasonal changes, so please refer to the actual times of the venue).
Contact Number : 02-2858-7417
|service facilities:||Information Service Counter : provides info on related activities, as well as service for simple medical care and lost & found services.
Souvenir Shop : related products
Foods & Drinks Zone : light meals, coffee, afternoon tea.
Lecture Room : available for rent.
|expenditure brief:||1) Normal Ticket : TWD 50 per person
2) Beneficiary Ticket (Primary & Junior High students, elderlies above 65 years, groups of over 30 people per group which need reservation a fortnight early) : TWD 30
3) Children's Group Ticket (kindergarten parties - please provide official documents for reservation purposes) : TWD 20
4) Free : children under 90cm of height and is accompanied by an adult, and anyone who is disabled.
NOTE : Anyone who fits under 2). and 4). please co-operate and provide any related identification documents. Anyone who does not will have to fall under category 1).
The above fees are for reference purposes only; actual costs are informed at the actual venue and we do NOT give any prior notice.
|available parking areas:||Large vehicles : NT$80 per hour.
4-wheel drives : NT$40 per hour.
Directions:By Bus :
1. Take bus route 223, 302, 308, Zhinan 2(指南2), and Zhinan 5(指南5) to Guandu Nature Park(關渡自然公園) directly.
1. Take MRT Danshui Line(捷運淡水線) to MRT Guandu Station(捷運關渡站), transfer to bus route red 35(紅35) and exit Guandu Nature Park stop(關渡自然公園站)
Taipei hotels nearby Guandu Nature Park：
Great Taipei Travel News/Events
- 2013 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Festival in New Taipei City
- 2013 Food Taipei (The 23rd Taipei International Food Show)
- Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport Named 2013 Top Green Hotel by Business Next
- 2013 COMPUTEX Taipei
- Adorable Movie Stars in “Life of Pi” come from Taipei City Zoo
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - the Enchanting Danshui District
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - Cultural Tour in Shilin area
- Discover Taipei by Taipei MRT - Beitou Hot Spring Tour